Lingua Viva is a language academy based in the centre of Madrid – only a two-minute walk from Puerta del Sol. We have 16 years experience in providing both intensive and extensive Spanish language training for non-native speakers whether they want to learn some basic expression or successfully prepare officially recognised exams.
Our principle objective is to satisfy the needs of our client companies in language training; we know how difficult it is for companies to do without their employees for an entire academic year during class-time. We also know how difficult it can be to fit classes into the work schedule for such long courses which is why we offer the possibility of personalised courses adjusted to the specific needs of the company and students with the same quality as the year-long course but in a much shorter time frame.
The aim of these courses is to facilitate employee training for the company, allowing employees to learn or perfect a language in the shortest possible time, and in the meantime solving problems such as poor attendance due to demotivation. Students get more out of these classes as they are obliged to think and speak in Spanish for various hours at a time, and on the other hand, as the classes are held in Lingua Viva’s installations the student is able to switch off completely from work (which is more difficult when the classes are held on the client company premises).
We offer two kinds of course depending on their duration:
- The programmes are tailor-made to meet the needs of both the client company and the student (business courses, secretarial courses, conversation …)
- Native, fully-qualified teaching staff
- Inscription and materials included in the price
- Meals take place in typical Spanish restaurants with traditional home-cooked meals (limited to €5 breakfast/ €15 lunch)
- Immersion courses can also include cultural visits, during morning or afternoon sessions, accompanied by the teacher (entrance not included in course price)
- Book and video library and tutorial service
- Level test including needs analysis, evaluation, progress report and end-of-course certificat